- Red sweatshirt or cardigan embroidered with the school logo and motto – the logo is optional.
- Grey trousers, skirt or shorts.
- White polo shirt or shirt.
- PE Kit- Red Tee Shirt and black shorts.
- Outdoor Kit- Waterproof coat, trousers and wellies.
We require all children to wear black shoes, no heels. For PE, children need a pair of black pumps. For Outdoor Education, children need a pair of wellies. Trainers are not part of our school uniform.
Due to Health and safety regulations, we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. The exceptions to this rule are ear-ring studs in pierced ears, and small objects of religious significance. We ask the children to either remove these objects during PE and games, or cover them with a plaster (provide by the parent), to prevent them from causing injury.
Long hair should be tied up for Health and Safety reasons. For reasons of smartness and to engender a sense of belonging to the whole school community, parents are requested not to dye their children’s hair using bright colours or have decorative patterns (e.g. Mohican style) shaved into their children’s hair.